School Libraries - Get Inspired! Mini-conference
Mini-conference returns to popular acclaim.
After an extremely successful 2014 conference with over 70 attendees, the Australian School Library Association (ASLA) Tasmania is again running a mini-conference
Venue: Claremont College, Hobart
Date: Saturday 28 May
Time: 9.30am to 4.00pm
Program: Download the program
The committee is still finalising the program but you will:
- hear inspiring authors and speakers
- network with library colleagues over delicious food
- drink real coffee!
- browse bookshops and other trade tables
- learn to cope with change
- get strategies for managing behaviour in your library
- find out about online digital literature
- challenge kids to keep reading – and more!
In fact, you will be inspired!
ASLA Members - $77
Non-members - $99
The conference offers the opportunity for a tax-deductible learning opportunity (and weekend break) in Tasmania. Attend the conference on Saturday and then visit (or re-visit) MONA on Sunday, after say, breakfast in Salamanca Square and a browse of one of our many second hand and antique bookshops. Or maybe take in a local winery for lunch?
Participants can be billeted with colleagues if required.
Registration for the conference is open now at Try Booking.
Last updated: 10/2/2016 4:43:02 PM