This e-book provides ideas, strategies and school-based examples of how to use e-books in schools. This e-book includes:
- Rationale for using e-books for learning.
- Criteria for decision making for schools to determine the appropriate platform and types of e-books needed.
- Examples of using e-books in the classroom and the school library.
- Managing and promoting e-books from a school library perspective.
- Examples of e-book platforms for reading, viewing and creating e-books.
As the title states, this is a beginner's guide where you can learn from teachers, teacher librarians and consultants to start your own journey.
This e-book is a single user license item.
If you prefer to complete an order form, please download the E-books in learning: A beginner's guide order form.